APRIL 22nd Marks Earth Day... and we feel like celebrating with a fundraiser in support of TREE PEOPLE. Please join us for any part of the fun filled day.
9-10:15 AM-Earth Day Mindful Hike at Tree People/Fryman Canyon
- Join us for a magical and mindful hike at Fryman Canyon, where we’ll connect to nature as well as honor it by keeping it clean. This is an opportunity to participate in a cleanup, as we’ll provide trash bags and gloves.
- *Meet in the parking lot of Tree People's Coldwater Canyon Park: 12601 Mulholland Drive Beverly Hills, CA 90210
- **The park entrance is at the stoplight where Coldwater Canyon Avenue, Franklin Canyon Drive and Mulholland Drive (West) intersect.
10:30-11:15 AM- Earth Day Energy Healing at Tree People
- Earth Day class, held outdoors at Tree People’s Coldwater Canyon Park, where you will connect to both your outer and inner worlds and bring love and healing to both
11:30-1:30- Earth Day Open House & Silent Auction at Soul Hum
- Please join us for a community celebration, in honor of our beautiful planet. You’ll have the opportunity to connect with your friends and neighbors over lite bites and drinks, participate in a world peace sit, catch a glimpse of the Planet Earth docu-series, as well as bid on items in our silent auction. Our teachers have graciously donated private sessions and services that will be auctioned off to benefit Tree People.
12-12:30 PM- World Peace Sit back at Soul Hum
- Come join the Soul Hum community as we unite our hearts and minds together to send peace and joy out to the world, as well as cultivate more peace within ourselves.
PRICE: The hike and class are $20 (and all proceeds go to Tree People). The open house and peace sit are free.
*All proceeds will be donated to Tree People, a nonprofit organization that inspires and supports the people of LA to come together to plant and care for trees, harvest the rain, and renew depleted landscapes. Born from the efforts of a teenager over 40 years ago, they have involved more than 3 million people in planting and caring for more than 3 million trees.
If you have any questions please call us!